Ratcliff is an industry leader in the planning and design of healthcare, academic, and civic projects throughout Northern California. We are seeking a Marketing Specialist/Proposal Coordinator to join our team to manage and execute responses to requests for qualifications and proposals. In addition to proposal production, you’ll assist the team with other marketing-related activities, such as social media, project photography, and data management.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Track marketing pursuit leads and coordinate a Go/No-Go response calendar.
- Coordinate with marketing manager and practice leaders to produce high-quality packages in response to Requests for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ / RFP)
- Manage the proposal / qualifications process, identifying response content requirements, writing assignments and deadlines.
- Proofread and ensure the integrity of final documentation; oversee production and distribution.
- Assist with on-going external communication, including social media, photography, and the development/use of branded marketing collateral.
- Conduct client and project research in support of the Director.
Who We’re Looking For
- A self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced and supportive work environment.
- Excellent written and graphic communication skills.
- Time management skills with ability to balance varying workloads under tight deadlines.
- A degree in architecture, business, marketing and/or communications preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Deltek.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in marketing/graphic design in the Architecture-Engineering-Construction industry.
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, located near I-80 in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and flexible hybrid scheduling to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
$75,000 - $90,000