Ratcliff is an industry leader in the planning and design of academic, civic, and healthcare projects throughout Northern California. We are looking for a Design Technology Manager to join our team and develop technologies that facilitate the firm’s architectural design processes, communications, and strategic objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Research, develop strategies, plan and lead implementation of design- and collaboration-related software.
- Collaborate with IT for strategic development and coordination of software / hardware integration.
- Liaise with other office entities for coordination of systems such as accounting software, internal database, internal intranet, and company website.
- Understand the capability, administrative and maintenance needs of company workstations.
- Understand the digital application capabilities of staff; identify and provide training /support utilizing various means and methods.
- Proactively collaborate with and support project teams.
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the AEC industry, focused within the field of graphic and architectural design software as well as digital communication platforms.
- A degree in Architecture / Engineering or in Computer Science is preferred.
- Proficient with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD in an architectural production environment, as well as related design, coordination and rendering applications, including 3D Studio Max, Navisworks, Sketchup and similar.
- Familiar with collaboration platforms, such as Newforma, Autodesk BIM 360 and Autodesk Drive.
- Comfortable in the Microsoft 365 and Sharepoint environments.
- Familiarity with local network architecture and workstation hardware.
- Aptitude and comfort level with providing training and support through both verbal and written communication.
- Understanding and a desire to remain familiar with industry trends.
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and a flexible hybrid schedule to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, Ratcliff requires all staff working in the office to be fully vaccinated and up to date on boosters for COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification will be required to complete the hiring process.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.