Ratcliff is currently seeking an Information Technology Support Specialist who is passionate about technology and customer orientated IT support.
Ratcliff is a recognized leader in the planning and design of academic, civic and healthcare architecture. Our aim is to continue to serve as partners to our clients, planning and designing flexible spaces and leveraging technology to produce facilities that enable them to achieve their specific strategic goals and objectives.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Support the firm’s Information Technology and Design Applications group.
· Acting as the firm’s Help Desk by furnishing both hardware and software assistance to staff.
· Software assistance extends to Building Information Modeling (BIM) and some AutoCAD.
· Personal computer setup and relocation.
· Support of network needs, including understanding the firm’s network architecture as needed to provide backup in case of server emergencies.
· Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Who We’re Looking For
· Familiarity with the architectural/ engineering design/drafting field.
· Direct experience with Autodesk Revit and Autodesk AutoCAD is preferred.
· Knowledge of typical office software programs, such as Microsoft Office suite.
· Knowledge of basic computer network architecture, as well as familiarity with server, backup and PC hardware.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to be patient, articulate, and understanding in the role as help desk support to company staff is essential.
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
RATCLIFF, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, and 16 Fridays off per year to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Compensation Range: $34 - $41 per hour